Dec 23, 2011

Clean Your Stinky Head Scarf...and other things

I listen to the TJMS on the way to my day gig. I believe it was the week of December 12th I heard my fellow, native South Carolinian Jay Anthony Brown improvising a blues song about women needing to wash their head scarves because it was making the back of their heads stink.


It got me thinking that's not the only thing that probably goes uncleaned for far longer than it should.  Here's my quick list of beauty care and other items that perhaps go overlooked but should be cleaned at least weekly:
  • Nightly head scarf (of course)
  • Combs
  • Brushes
  • Makeup brushes and sponges
  • Nail clippers
  • Tweezers
  • Glasses (prescription or stylish shades)
  • Pillowcases
  •  Cell phone (because unless you're 100% hands-free ALL the time, it will touch your face at some point)
More specifics on why it's important (besides just being clean) and how to clean some of these items quickly and easily in future posts!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you so much for contributing!

    Share

    Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More