Mar 10, 2013

My New Favorite Thing

So living in Florida, or the South for that matter, is hard on my makeup. I know some people who swear by MAC but truth be told, not everyone including this chick has MAC money. So I've been using primer to see if that helps. It does to a certain degree but I still wanted more staying power.

This brings us to my new favorite thing...drum roll please....

Victoria's Secret Make It Last Prime & Set Makeup Spray

Just happened to pick some up on my last trip to the mall and it works! Check out the pics below. Now just have to work on perfecting my application and get that hair did.

This morning at 11 AM



This evening at 6 PM

1 comments:

You're an attractive lady, don't need makeup, but do what makes you comfortable and feel better about self!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for contributing!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More